Update: BeatMaker v2.4.1 Released
Date Added: Dec 11, 2012
Intua have version 2.4.1 of BeatMaker 2 – their iOS Universal fully featured music production studio. The update includes a number of improvements and bug fixes. See the full list below.
- 6-band EQ has no filters activated when created
- Sends are now post-fader and labeled in dB
- Improve Dropbox stability and user experience
- Fix FX bus/sends in old projects
- Fix stereo bluetooth devices “audio engine problem” issue
- Fix a problem when switching projects with MIDI OUT enabled
- Fix a problem when an instrument is removed
- Fix an issue that could occur when installing Beatmaker 1 BMKZ files (Dropbox/FTP)
- Fix an issue with some MIDI data being ignored
For more information about BeatMaker 2 click here.
You Might Also Like...