Update: BeatMaker v2.4.3 Released – Adds AudioBus Support & More!
Date Added: Feb 20, 2013
Intua have version 2.4.3 of BeatMaker 2 – their iOS Universal fully featured music production studio. The update adds support for AudioBus (both input and ouput is supported). They have also made a number of other improvements and bug fixes.
- BeatMaker 2 can send or receive audio to other apps!
- Monitor, record, apply effects, tweak input volume, apply noise gate from apps connected to Audiobus
- Audio tracks are created automatically when connecting new apps or starting a new project
- Control the sequencer from outside BeatMaker 2 with Audiobus trigger buttons
- Control the sample recorder from outside BeatMaker 2
- Virtual MIDI input apps are not active by default, only controllers are
- .midi files are now recognized
- ZIP files transferred via FTP or DropBox are now unzipped automatically
- Improvements of MIDI output timestamps
- Fix an issue that could occur after putting BeatMaker in background after using SoundCloud or Dropbox
- Fix an issue that could occur when adding a new instrument/effect while sending MIDI
- Fix sample navigation when zoomed to the maximum
- Fix behavior of MUTE/SOLO buttons on the mixer
- Fix a bug that could occur when previewing very small portion of a sample in streaming
- Fix reading of float AIFF files in streaming mode
- Other stability and UI improvementsovements and optimizations
For more information about BeatMaker 2 click here.
You Might Also Like...