Update: BeatMaker v2.4 Released – Adds iPhone 5 Support, Stereo Bus Recordings, 4 Audio Sends Per Track & More!
Date Added: Nov 14, 2012
Intua have version 2.4 of BeatMaker 2. The update adds support for the iPhone 5′s four-inch display, stereo bus recording on audio tracks, four audio sends per mixer track, a new 6-band parametric equalizer and a new side-chain option in the compressor effect.
- Stereo bus recording on audio tracks
- Four audio sends available per mixer tracks
- New 6-band parametric equalizer (LPF, low shelf, band-pass, peak, notch, high shelf, HPF)
- New side-chain option in compressor effect
- Double-tapping track handles in sequencer brings instrument/audio track configuration
- iPhone 5 compatibility
- UI and engine improvements
- Time-stretch and pitch-shift quality/settings have been improved
- Ability to zoom vertically in the sequencer
IMPROVEMENTS & BUG FIXES
- Faster graphic rendering on iPad 3 with iOS 6.x installed
- Improve virtual MIDI
- Updated Dropbox SDK to 1.3.2
- Fix a bug in empty keyboard sampler when LFO settings were changed
- Dropbox will now work when background mode is disabled
- Fix file transfer lock issue on iOS 6
- Fix handling of incoming “packed” MIDI data (Genome MIDI sequencer, etc.)
You Might Also Like...