Update: Blip Interactive Release iOS Universal Version of NanoStudio!
Date Added: Dec 6, 2011
06 December 2011:
Blip Interactive have released the much anticipated universal version of NanoStudio. The popular music studio app now includes native iPad support. Version 1.30 also includes many more improvements and bug fixes including extra musical scales for the keyboard, an increased single sample size limit, mixer mute/solo, and much more!
- Universal iPad version
- Added extra musical scales to keyboard
- Increased size limit for a single sample to 32MB
- Ability to slide the keyboard by fractions of a note
- Mixer mute/solo
- Improved bottom range of mixer volume faders
- Double tap on mixer channel title to go to instrument
- Double tap on ‘centre zero’ knobs to return to centre
- Tap song position on status bar to toggle between bars and hours/minutes
- Update to latest Akai SynthStation library
- Added ‘Mix audio with other apps’ option to allow iTunes music background play
- Added buffer latency settings
- Automatic normalization is now optional after sampling or resampling
- Added an ‘add effect’ button to empty effects slots
- Changed TRG behaviour to allow drags across pads
- Added load/save effects chain to the effects select dialogue
- Song editor – vertical zoom
- Song editor – mute/solo buttons can be swiped vertically
- Song editor – added MIDI activity indicators to each track
- Song editor – parts on muted tracks are shown in grey
- Bugfix – Buzzing sound on Eden ring mod when phase was non-zero
- Bugfix – TRG-16′s ‘auto BPM’ function was sometimes inaccurate
NanoStudio includes up to 6 simultaneous instruments (including mixer) (or upgrade with the ’16 Instrument Tracks’ in-app purchase). Each synth has 16 voice polyphony, two dedicated insert effects and can use samples or dual oscillators in mix, ring or sync configuration (choice of 36 different waveforms). Each voice has a 2 pole resonant filter, 3 envelope generators and 4 LFO’s, all configurable via a patchbay. Perform and record controller movements using dual X/Y pads, a pitch bend wheel and accelerometer. NanoStudio comes with 128 ready-made synth presets to get you started.
For more information about NanoStudio click here.
You Might Also Like...