Update: bs-16i v1.6 Released – Adds Bounce to .mid & .wav, Support for AudioCopy, Open-In and More!
Date Added: Nov 29, 2012
bismark have released version 1.6 of bs-16i – their universal 16 multi-timbral playback sampler. The update adds the ability to bounce to .mid and wav and export your audio to other apps via “Open-In” or AudioCopy. It also adds scales tunings, the ability to save scenes and more!
They have also lowered the price to $5.99 (previous price was $8.99)
- Added “Scene” (save and load .sf2/.mid/all part setting at once)
- Added “Open In” features (import/export midi/sf2 files to/from other apps)
- Added AudioCopy support (Bounce .mid to wav, export to other apps)
- Added document folder management
- Added scale tuning
- Optimized for iPhone 5 CPU (still including MIDI Mobilizer 1 support)
- Sample rate can be changed on-time, including new 48000Hz mode.
- Same MIDI channel can be selected in upper and lower keyboard in iPad
- Added “Fixed Velocity” mode
bs-16i is a 16 multi-timbral playback sampler for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. It supports SoundFont, and can be used for keyboard instrument, MIDI sound module, and MIDI player.
For more information about the bs-16i click here.
You Might Also Like...