Update: Chordion v1.2 Released – Adds Drum Machines, A Customisable Arpeggiator, AudioBus Support, Performance Recording/Sharing & Much More!
Date Added: Mar 9, 2013
Olympia Noise Co. have released version 1.2 of Chordion. This is a major update that adds support for AudioBus; drum machines and a customisable arpeggiator; a new layout editor for setting up custom chord voicings, scales and keyboard range; new modulation options; a new vibrato effect; oscillator detuning; more chord types; performance record and SoundCloud Sharing!
- Drum Machine & Arpeggiator: Easy to use sequencer with 4 drum machines. Customizable Arpeggiator patterns.
- New Layout Editor: Now you can set up custom chord voicings, create your own scales, and change the range of the keyboard in the new layout editor.
- New Synthesis Parameters: The envelope can now be set to modulate the filter cutoff for extra punch. Added Vibrato effect. Vibrato, Tremolo and Wah effects all have fade-in times for creating delayed modulation. New detuning makes your oscillators thick and juicy!
- Performance Optimizations: Audio engine has been optimized. MIDI mode now completely disengages the audio engine. Graphics engine has been optimized to be extra fast.
- New Chord Types: minMaj7, m7/9, 11, m11, maj7#11, m#11, 6, b6, m6, m#6, and more!
- Record: Record your audio and upload to SoundCloud, Dropbox, or iTunes.
- Share your songs on Noise:Cloud – a new feature for sharing and downloading Chordion presets made by other users. Feeling un-inspired? Check out what others are making with Chordion.
- Audiobus: Stream Chordion’s audio output to other iOS apps with Audiobus.
You Might Also Like...