Update: CyberTuner v4.01 Released
Date Added: Jul 4, 2012
Reyburn Piano Service have released version 4.0.1 of CyberTuner – their “professsional” piano technicians tuning tool for the iPhone & iPod Touch. The update includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.
- Added a powerful Search and Auto-sort to the Tunings window with fast alphabetical scrolling of tuning records.
- Added the ability to rename, delete and create new tuning files in the Open Files window (tap Open in Tunings).
- Added a new “Restore” button in the Smart Tune window to quickly set notes back to default values.
- Improved interface and help throughout the program.
- The number of tuning records per file is expanded to 1000.
- Improved ability to contact CyberCloud for A440 calibration.
- Added installation of tuning files for harpsichord and chip tuning.
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
“What makes Reyburn CyberTuner for iOS (or “iRCT”) superior to other tuning software? Ease of use. Clarity of functions. Intuitive and thoughtful design and programming by a Registered Piano Technician member of the PTG with years of concert tuning and prep experience as well as “in the trenches” home tunings and repairs”
For more information about CyberTuner click here.
You Might Also Like...