GarageBand v1.2 Adds Note Editor, Track Merge, iCloud Support, New Smart Instruments & More!
Date Added: Mar 7, 2012
Along with the release of the new iPad Apple have updated GarageBand to version 1.2. Highlights include the ability to start a Jam Session to play or record live with friends, use the Note Editor (Piano Roll) to adjust or fine-tune any touch instrument recording, combine recordings to free up additional tracks using Track Merge, iCloud support, song sharing via SoundCloud, Facebook & YouTube, Smart Bass Instruments for performing retro & modern synth baselines and grooves, and new Smart Keyboard instruments for playing synth melodies & arpeggios.
- Start a Jam Session to play or record live with up to three of your friends using iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch*
- Conduct an entire string orchestra using Smart Strings
- Use the Note Editor to adjust or fine-tune any Touch Instrument recording
- Combine recordings to free up additional tracks using Track Merge
- Keep your GarageBand songs up to date across all your iOS devices with iCloud*
- Share your songs directly to Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud
- Perform retro and modern synth bass lines and grooves with new Smart Bass instruments
- Play synth melodies and arpeggios with new Smart Keyboard instruments
*Jam Session and iCloud are available on iPhone 4 or later, 4th generation iPod touch, and all iPad models.
For more information about Garageband click here.
You Might Also Like...