Update: Glitch Machine v1.1 Released
Date Added: Jun 14, 2012
Madgarden have released version 1.1 of Glitch Machine – their iOS Universal generative music synthesiser. The update adds a number of user requested features including XY Pads/Sliders, code preset trigger pads, fast forward and rewind controls for scrubbing at various speeds, pause control for the expression, full screen visualisations, transparent overlay modes for all screens, and an extra mutate button so you can mutate code and numbers separately.
- Interactive controls in the form of two XY pads/sliders, and eight code preset trigger pads. Along with these comes new input variables (x, y, u and v).
- FAST FORWARD and REWIND controls, so you can scrub through your glitchtune in forward and reverse at various speeds.
- PAUSE control for the expression, and combined with the FF and RW buttons, you can now single-step through your expression’s wave output in both forward and reverse.
- Fullscreen visualizations, and transparent overlay modes for all screens, so you never have to be apart from the funky waves.
- Multiple named session saving, so you can set it up just how you like for performance
- Extra MUTATE button so you can mutate code and numbers separately.
- New screen navigation methods.
For more information about Glitch Machine click here.
You Might Also Like...