Update: GlitchBreaks v1.02 Released
Date Added: May 22, 2012
Alex Matheu has released version 1.02 of Glitchbreaks – his iOS Universal manipulation tool that let’s you “glitch” and manipulate beats to create and record new beats. The update adds several significant improvements.
- Glitch Pad – Made it more dynamic, now it glitches where the waveform is, and moving your finger changes the index.
- Loop Modulation – Now it locks into the loop start, instead of letting the waveform play to catch up, also if you set loop start to the very end it will not cross over anymore.
- An option to turn off Loop Modulation latching was also added.
- Index Tracking – now when you Glitch, Cut, Loop Mod, or Reverse it remembers where you started, and when you are done, it drops you to where the sample would have played to on it’s own, making it so these functions do not take the sample off time.
- Now supports Background Audio and mixing with other apps.
- Bug Fixes in the File Loader.
You Might Also Like...