Update: GlitchBreaks v1.03 Released – Adds 20 New Sounds from Sunsine Audio & More!
Date Added: Jun 30, 2012
Alex Matheu has released version 1.03 of Glitchbreaks – his iOS Universal manipulation tool that let’s you “glitch” and manipulate beats to create and record new beats. The update adds 20 new sounds from Sunsine Audio as well as many other improvements and bug fixes.
- 20 new sounds from Sunsine Audio
- Sample trigger pads now work with quantize
- Re-trigger of Sample pads
- Sample audio preview in file browser
- Configuration saving for the options menu
- Optimization of math routines 5-8 times less CPU usage
- Quantize Toggle
- Removed BPM restriction
- Fixed memory leak in AudioCopy
- Fixed memory leak when loading a sample multiple times onto a pad
You Might Also Like...