Update: GlitchMachine v1.03 Released – Adds Pasteboard Support & More!
Date Added: Feb 23, 2012
Madgarden have released version 1.03 of Glitch Machine – their iOS Universal generative music synthesiser. The update includes Intua Pasteboard support, as well as many other improvements and bug fixes.
- Intua Pasteboard: copy an exported WAV of your tune to the pasteboard, and paste into apps that support audio paste.
- Fixed incorrect update rate for the stack. If you’re using PICK for feedback effects, this may alter the sound of your tune. Check out the “guitarhead” example for how it should really sound.
- Glitch codes are now stored in Documents, which means they are backed up via iTunes
- Expanded the colour palette a little bit.
- Extra confirmation dialogs so you don’t accidentally delete something.
- If you set the text colour the same as the background colour, which is a silly thing to do, then when you exit and re-start the app it will reset those two colours so you can read again.
- Misc other tweaks and fixes
Glitch Machine is an iOS Universal generative music synthesizer. Expressions are edited live to produce sound interactively. The magic of Glitch Machine’s synthesis is in the BYTE, which wraps a final output value to a number between 0 – 255. The repeating patterns (or chaos) of this ‘wrapping’ produces waveforms and beats.
For more information about Glitch Machine click here.
You Might Also Like...