Update: Harmony Voice v1.1 Released
Date Added: Nov 27, 2012
VirSyn have released version 1.1 of Harmony Voice – their pitch shifter and harmoniser with professional features including automatic tuning correction. The update adds an adjustable Noisegate to suppress background noises, a new mode for automatic scalic harmony generation, and key hold mode for the keyboard. They have also made improvements to the latency as well as the visual lag on the keyboard display.
- Improved engine with reduced latency
- Adjustable Noisegate to suppress background noises
- New mode for automatic scalic harmony generation
- Keyboard option to select key hold mode
- Realtime pitch display was broken on some devices with iOS6
- Kraehenbuehl harmony mode was somewhat broken and is now fixed
- Reduced lag on keyboard display
- Record button now accessible with opened keyboard
You Might Also Like...