Update: Konkreet Performer v2.0 Released
Date Added: Feb 16, 2013
Konkreet Labs have released version 2.0 of Konkreet Performer – their OSC and MIDI Controller for the iPad. The update adds CoreMIDI Out, the ability to use MIDI or OSC independently, several MIDI enhancements, and the ability to save and load presets (through iTunes sync). All editing is on-board so no need for an editor on the computer!
- iOS CoreMIDI Out
- Each bank can use OSC or MIDI, completely independently
- OSC: custom address patterns and ranges for all parameters
- MIDI: custom MIDI messages, range and inversion
- MIDI: MIDI channel is definable per bank
- Enable/disable any message
- Custom node and bank labels
- Single shot message triggering for use when MIDI/OSC learning on the DAW
- Independent master/node position per bank
- Re-written event engine
- Anti-aliasing on faster iPads
- Multi-tasking support
- All editing is on-board, no need for an editor on the computer
- All parameters are saved in xml and are accessible via iTunes sync, so custom presets can be created and loaded into KP
For more information about Konkreet Performer click here.
You Might Also Like...