Update: Mackie Master Fader v1.2 Released – Adds Background Recording & More
Date Added: Oct 3, 2012
Mackie have released version 1.2 of Mackie Master Fader – their iPad control surface for the Mackie DL1608 16-Channel Digital Live Mixer. The update adds background recording, sample rate and bit depth selection, and more.
- iOS6 Support
- Added background recording
- Added recorded file sample rate selection 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz
- Added recorded file bit depth selection 16 bit / 24 bit
- Added rude solo indicator / clear solo button
- Improved wireless discovery and connection reliability
- Improved current parameter display now shows both system and custom channel name
- Improved master channel identification button with added system name display
- Improved output colors for easier identification
- Updated reference guide
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
For more information about Mackie Master Fader click here.
You Might Also Like...