Update: Magellan v1.1.2 Released – Adds AudioBus (Both Input & Effects), 2 New effects & More!
Date Added: Jan 11, 2013
Yonac Software have released version 1.1.2 of Magellan Jr – their professional analog modeling synthesizer for the iPhone and iPod Touch. This is a major update including Audiobus integration (works as Input & Effects), 2 new effects, configurable FX signal flow, optimization, and more.
Furthermore, they have also supplied a new bank of presets that were designed for use when using Magellan Jr as an effect with AudioBus. You can download the new bank at their forum.
- Audiobus support! Use Magellan Jr as an input or as an FX processor via Audiobus
- Two new free FX!
- HEXEq: a versatile 6-channel parametric equalizer with 9 filter types available for each channel, including shelving, peak, band and more.
- VC-93 Compressor: a juicy compressor with built in I/O VU meters
- Enables reordering of the FX flow. Go to Prefs -> FX and simply drag and drop the FX boxes to change the signal processing order.
- MIDI Inlets for the new FX
- 4 New FM-related vertical voice controls for the touchpads
- Start-on-first-touch recording option
- Keyboard velocity sensing using the accelerometer, with adjustable sensitivity.
- Engine-wide optimization for improved performance
- Increased polyphony to 10 voices on iPhone 4S & 5, and 5 voices on iPhone 4.
- Improved launch procedure
- Bug fixes
You Might Also Like...