Update: Meteor Multitrack Recorder v1.4 Released – Adds AudioBus Support, DropBox Support & More!
Date Added: Jan 21, 2013
4Pockets have released version 1.4 of Meteor – their multitrack recorder for the iPad. The update adds support for AudioBus, allowing you to record live audio directly from other compatible apps. It also adds DropBox support, the ability to import video from the camera roll, and more!
- AudioBus Support (as an output)
- Allowed transferring of .mov, .m4a and .m4v files to and from DropBox.
- You can now import videos from a file as well as the Camera Roll (using the video plugin).
- Added a Reset Audio option to the ‘Help’ menu.
- Added support for push notifications.
- Fixed a bug which prevented pan controllers to be transmitted to connected MIDI instruments.
For more information about Meteor Multitrack Recorder click here.
You Might Also Like...