Update: Meteor Multitrack Recorder v1.5 Released – Now Supports Up to 24 Tracks!
Date Added: Mar 12, 2013
4Pockets have released version 1.5 of Meteor – their multitrack recorder for the iPad. The update increases the default number of tracks from 12 to 16 (extendable to 24 via IAP). Other additions include a new Auto Quantise feature for the MIDI editor so you can quantise notes as they’re recorded, a redesigned mixer screen to handle more tracks with improved landscape viewing, support for Channel Pressure for MIDI instruments, and a new Replicate function for duplicating large sections of a song.
- Increased default number of tracks from 12 to 16 and added the ability to extend it to 24 via an In-App purchase.
- Added Replicate function to popup menu for duplicating large sections of a song.
- Added ability to override MIDI port in prefs so a track can specify it’s own MIDI port or applications virtual MIDI port.
- Added Auto Quantise feature to MIDI editor. You can now quantise MIDI notes as they are recorded.
- Redesigned the mixer screen to handle more tracks and better landscape viewing.
- Added support for Channel Pressure for MIDI instruments.
- Major optimisation of audio mixing engine for better low latency support.
- Increased the render speed of audio clips in view mode and the mixer display.
- Added a note stealing algorithm to the Sampler instrument for better handling of large polyphony.
- Virtual ports created by other iOS applications now show up correctly.
- Fixed a bug which caused clicking on clips that use the Cross Fade function with EQ enabled.
- Added the ability to change the volume level of an imported video clip.
- Fixed a possible crash when mixing down to a stereo track with ‘Remove existing parts on ALL tracks’ checked.
- Fixed the broken MIDI loop recording.
- Fixed a bug with MIDI step recording using the virtual keyboard.
- Creating a new project now clears previous track EQ settings from mixer.
For more information about Meteor Multitrack Recorder click here.
You Might Also Like...