Update: Musaico v2.3 Released – Adds New “Live Mode” for Triggering Samples like a Traditional Hardware Sampler
Date Added: Oct 30, 2012
Jeremy Huff has released version 2.3 of Musaico – his streamlined interface for recording and remixing music. The update adds “Live Mode” to let you trigger samples like a traditional hardware sampler.
Live Mode: Use the iPad’s processing to its fullest extent by triggering samples like a traditional hardware sampler
- Enter Live Mode by tapping the Production/Live switch. Your clips and groups will become arranged into a grid of large buttons.
- Clips will begin playing the moment your finger touches the screen. Stop playing or adjust loop settings with the control buttons. Adjust volume for each clip with the volume indicator control.
- Move clips around in the grid by tapping the Lock/Unlock switch, then dragging the clips around.
- For a higher degree of control, switch back to Production mode, tap the upper left button on a clip or group, the Edit Quantization to OFF, 1/8, 1/4, or 4/4. Now while in Live Mode, the clip will trigger immediately (OFF), or exactly on the half beat (1/8), full beat (1/4), or each 4th beat (4/4).
- Now you can edit a clip by tapping on the upper left hand corner of each clip to edit, duplicate, set quantization or delete the clip.
For more information about Musaico click here.
You Might Also Like...