Update: Overdub Version 1.3 Released
Date Added: Sep 23, 2011
23 September 2011:
Kirill Edelman has released version 1.3 of Overdub – his iOS Universal sampler sequencer. The update includes a new loop recording / playback mode, SoundCloud sharing, and more.
- Loop recording / playback mode.
- Share to SoundCloud.
- Eject button now will prompt to save changes and rename dub.
- Output to speaker unless headphones are plugged in.
- Plays input from mic into headphones (if plugged in).
- Double tap tape to edit.
- Disable idle sleep timer during recording.
- Reduced latency during recording (clicking between clips sounds).
- Grid is more precise, auto adjusts to zoom.
- Duplicating a track will now copy pan/volume settings.
- Improved export stability / better error messaging.
- Song length snaps to beats, not seconds.
- Scratch file cleanup happens on tape load.
- Fixed incorrect playhead centering on iPad.
Overdub is a iOS Universal sampler sequencer. Use the microphone on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch to record and layer drums, base, vocals etc. Perfect for musical “sketching”, beatboxing, rapping, or remixing/experimentation.
For more information about Overdub click here.
You Might Also Like...