Update: Peter Vogel CMI v1.5 Released – Adds AudioBus Support (Input & Output), New Synth Engine, Background Audio & More!
Date Added: Mar 4, 2013
Peter Vogel has released version 1.5 of his Fairlight emulations – Peter Vogel CMI and Peter Vogel CMI Pro. The updates are major rewrites, with lots of new features and improvements including AudioBus support (both inout and output), new synthesizer and sequencer engines, background audio and more!
- Major App rewrite, with lots of improvements.
- Audiobus support, both input and output. Send any audio to other apps, or sample new voices from the output of other apps.
- New Synthesiser and Sequencer Engines. Better accuracy, lower CPU use, new features like polyphonic channels.
- Background synth and song playing. Play your song in the background, or use external keyboards to play your selected voices while another app is in the foreground. Great for looping.
- Stereo voices, voices from MP3, view waveforms and play voices before importing them.
- Page R step/pattern navigation while playing. No need to stop first.
- Skip the startup floppy disk to get right into composing.
To see a complete list of all the new features and changes visit petervogelinstruments.com.au.
You Might Also Like...