Update: Sample Lab v1.5 Released – Adds Virtual MIDI & More!
Date Added: Oct 12, 2011
12 October 2011:
fotoh have released version 1.5 of Sample Lab – their full-featured sampler/sequencer for the iPad. Highlights include timestretching, Virtual MIDI note and clock output, and a new metronome.
- Time-stretching VIA “Lock to BPM”
- Per-beat sample cue and loop points allowing for unique sounds and more flexibility for composing
- Virtual MIDI note & clock output with per-track channel control
- Higher quality pitch shifting and FX
- Per-beat panning control
- Option to turn off background audio mode
- MIDI Clock timing improvement & option for 1/2 speed clock
- Option for high-visibility trigger pads
- Support for additional MIDI drum devices
- Performance options: control buffer size, pitch/stretch quality
- Delete samples from the browser
Sample Lab is a full-featured sampler/sequencer made exclusively for iPad. With a professional set of features packed into a simple, multi-touch interface you can skip the learning curve and start making tracks within minutes.
For more information about click here.
You Might Also Like...