Update: Samplr v1.2.1 Released
Date Added: Feb 4, 2013
Marcos Alonso has released version 1.2.1 of Samplr. The update adds several improvements to it’s support for AudioBus, including the ability to quantize recordings to bars and change the buffer size for better performance. There have also been several bug fixes.
- Fixed crashes when using Multitasking Gestures.
- Fixed loading of 32-bit (int) WAVE files.
- Filter can be reset when it becomes silent.
- Improved UI contrast.
- Manual corrections.
- Performance improvements.
Audiobus support improved:
- Recordings can be quantized to bars.
- Added support for buffer size changes.
- Fixed REC button not active when recording from a filter.
You Might Also Like...