Update: shape synth v2.7 Released – Adds iPhone 5 Support, Tape Reload & More
Date Added: Dec 17, 2012
Erik Sigth has released version 2.7 of ShapeSynth – his iOS Universal polyphonic synthesiser. The update adds support for the iPhone 5′s four-inch display, the ability to reload saved tapes and more.
- Added iPhone 5 4 inch screen and iPad.
- Reload saved tapes.
- Fixing temporary midi control bug.
- Adding new splash screen.
- Improving camera pixel algorithm (preventing black pixels seen by some users).
- Changing camera envelope filter to new fine tune/detune (the experiment moves on).
- Now saving latest photo and settings.
- Changing tape export length to prevent full tape length in case loop pointer has not been set, as seen by some users.
For more information about ShapeSynth click here.
You Might Also Like...