Update: Symphonix Evolution v1.86 Released
Date Added: Dec 20, 2011
20 December 2011:
Vinclaro have released version 1.86 of Symphonix Evolution. The update includes many new features and enhancements including the ability to define a set of System Exclusive messages for external devices, the ability to add time signature changes, new Split, Merge, Duplicate and Clear functions, and much more.
- It is now possible to define a set of System Exclusive messages for external devices
- Percussion symbols can be defined for each device, and mapped to lines in the Percussion Staff
- A new display mode has been added to manage tracks more effectively
- It is easier to add Controller Events to a score
- It is now possible to add Time Signature changes
- Added new Split, Merge, Duplicate and Clear functions
- Tracks can be merged when printing
- Easier note selection in Piano Roll mode
- It is easier to drag and extend a Selection
- It is now possible to select text and delete it
- Sleep mode is now disabled in Step Recording mode
The following bugs have also been fixed:
- Fixed bugs in chord builder
- Fixed size of MIDI import screen
- Fixed handling of accidentals in key signatures
- Default lead-in count for recording is now saved properly
- Fixed bugs when printing multiple tracks
Whether you’re an experienced musician or a learner, Symphonix Evolution for iPad is a powerful tool that helps take your music to a whole new level. Create music by dragging notes directly onto the score, and record or playback via MIDI devices or using the inbuilt virtual synthesizer. Then print your music to share with others in your group. Learners or musicians who play ‘by ear’ will appreciate the ability to associate note pitch with the notation.
To find out more about Symphonix Evolution click here.
You Might Also Like...