Update: Symphonix Evolution v1.90 Released – Adds Background Audio, Virtual MIDI & More!
Date Added: May 25, 2012
Vinclaro have released version 1.90 of Symphonix Evolution. The update includes a number of enhancements and bug fixes. Highlights include support for background audio, Virtual MIDI, MIDI Clock, and an Arpeggiator function!
- It is now possible to enter instrument finger positions
- New settings for background playback and virtual MIDI
- New settings for beginners to assist with note recognition and playback
- Added an Arpeggiator function
- Mute function is now available from the main screen
- Easier scrolling when dragging the main scrollbar
- Added a new Pad mode for full piano keyboard visibility
- The current Pad mode is saved between sessions
- Added the ability to select MIDI devices
- Added staccato note accent
- Support for transposing instruments separate to concert pitch
- Added function to transpose by octave
- Support for MIDI clock
- Piano Roll rendering of measures was incorrect
- Tied notes were not treated as a single long note by Piano Roll
- Fixed incorrect rendering of rests in percussion symbol mode
- Fixed position of chord builder relative to selection
- Program change events were not handled in MIDI files
- Fixed note position when printing with key signature other than C
To find out more about Symphonix Evolution click here.
You Might Also Like...