Update: Symphonix Evolution v1.91 Released
Date Added: Jun 28, 2012
Vinclaro have released version 1.91 of Symphonix Evolution. The update includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.
- Songs may now be exported to MusicXML format for use in other notation applications
- It is now possible to group songs into Play Lists
- Added Delete track button to the Track Summary view
- Added “Move Up/Move Down” buttons to the Track Summary view for changing track order
- Chord Builder now allows chords to be added to the score as Notation, Text (Chord Name Only) or Guitar Fret Diagram
- When pausing song playback, the current position is now selected automatically, allowing playback to resume from that position by pressing Play again
- The track name could display as garbage in the Track Summary view if no mapping for an instrument in a song could be found
- Saving over an existing file in Dropbox resulted in a duplicate file with (1) at the end of the name instead of replacing the old file
- Beamed notes could display incorrectly after using the Copy/Paste function
- Fixed various issues with the Virtual MIDI implementation and background play
- The Clear function on the main toolbar now leaves measures, key changes and time signature changes in place, and only deletes notation
To find out more about Symphonix Evolution click here.
You Might Also Like...