Update: Symphonix Evolution v2.0 Released – Adds AudioBus Support & Much More!
Date Added: Mar 13, 2013
Vinclaro have released version 2.0 of Symphonix Evolution. The update includes a number of improvements and bug fixes, including AudioBus support.
New and improved features:
- Audiobus support!
- It is now possible to record from a specific position
- Undo and Redo the last 50 editing changes
- Introducing Markers, which make it possible to quickly navigate anywhere in the song
- New Selection options for Merge and Quantize
- Digital Audio Recording allows 8 tracks of audio to be stored
- A new and more powerful Lyric Editor
- New Guitar Tab and Fret views
- Make your own custom Synth Panels for creating MIDI controller surfaces
- Improved Track Manager screen
- Support for custom Time Signatures
- Added a Synth Gain Control to increase playback volume
- Piano Roll enhancements
- It’s now possible to store multiple external controller profiles
- Use an external MIDI Clock for recording as well as playback
- New controller inputs for setting the selection and marker positions
- New options when creating a new song
- General stability and user interface enhancements
- Fixed rotation display bug for volume and AirPlay indicator
- Fixed for lyrics in SMF Type 0 files being split across multiple tracks
- Fixed crash when selecting tracks while a song is playing
- Repeat measure symbols did not print
- Fixed crash when attempting to send email but mail is not configured
- The Synth Reset button now works across all channels and not just the current track
- The File “side panel” was sometimes drawn underneath other windows
- Rhythm panel and chord view did not dismiss when switching to Sheet Music view
- Fixed bug where the Drum pad was not drawn correctly if the app was closed while the pad was open.
To find out more about Symphonix Evolution click here.
You Might Also Like...