Update: TASCAM PCMRecorder v1.0.1 Released
Date Added: Feb 24, 2012
TASCAM have released version 1.0.1 of PCMRecorder – their FREE iOS Universal stereo recorder. The update includes automatic detection of stereo input sources such as the TASCAM iM2 stereo microphone, Mono L mode added, smooth ramp up/down, a new limiter to match TASCAM DR hand held recorders, and more.
- Automatic detection of stereo input sources such as the TASCAM iM2
- Mono L mode added
- Smooth ramp up/down at the start/end of a recording
- New Limiter matches TASCAM DR hand held recorders
- Input/Output level sliders now go up to +12dB, with no zipper noise
- More accurate meters
- New File name displayed in Rec-Ready, so you know what the next file will be (same as TASCAM DR handheld recorders).
- Fixed problems with locating around in files and between files
- Fixed problems with continuous play and recording starts
- Speaker button problems fixed
- Fixed edge cases where recording didn’t start as expected
- Remain time calculation problems fixed
- SoundCloud minor fixes
- Output level slider was being ignored during record
- HPF response fixed
- The PCMRecorder App doesn’t disable the auto-lock timer while recording, because it could fill up your iOS device completely with audio If you need to do a long recording, please disable the auto-lock function first, or recording will stop when auto-lock engages.
TASCAM PCM Recorder is a FREE iOS Universal stereo recorder. It supports up to 12 hours of recording, using the built-in microphone or connected USB devices like the TASCAM iM2 stereo microphone.
You Might Also Like...