Update: TC-11 v1.4 Released – Adds Phaser and Reverb, 25 New Controllers & More!
Date Added: Apr 30, 2012
Bit Shape have released version 1.4 of TC-11 – their full-featured multi-touch synth for the iPad. The update includes two new effects (Phaser and Reverb) and 25 new controllers, as well as many other improvements and bug fixes.
- New effect: phaser!
- New effect: reverb!
- 25 new controllers, including:
- Distance to point starting position
- Distance to group center
- Angle to group center
- Rotation around group center
- Average distances to touches, center, group center
- Random values when touches began / ended / moved
- 4 new color sets
- Downsampler, waveshaper, and phaser can be used together
- New ‘General’ settings tab
- Order patches by date or name
- Optimized LFO module
- Navigation bar hides with performance touch
- Colors show outline display style when selected
- Rotation controllers now have sensitivity adjustment
- Rotation speed controllers sensitivity improved
- Crash with out of range sequencer values fixed
- Fixed French translation bug
- Rotation drawing oddities fixed
TC-11 is a fully programmable, professional multi-touch synthesizer for the iPad. Choose from the 64 included presets, or build your own using touch controls, device motion, and on-board modules. Create music with the next evolution of synthesizer control!
For more information about TC-11 click here.
You Might Also Like...