Update: TC-11 v1.5 Released – Adds New Presets, Background Audio, Patch Preview & More!
Date Added: Jul 13, 2012
Bit Shape have released version 1.5 of TC-11 – their full-featured multi-touch synth for the iPad. The update includes 32 new presets, an option to run audio while the app is in the background, and a patch preview window in the load / save view as well as many other improvements and bug fixes.
- 32 new presets!
- Option to run audio while the app is in the background
- Patch preview window in the Load / Save view
- AM depth starting volume (patch option)
- Sequencers can lock steps between themselves
- Sequencers playback buttons
- Fixed audio drop out when switching apps
- Fixed module connection errors
- Multiple ahdsr bugs fixed
- Multiple lfo bugs fixed
- Multiple sequencer bugs fixed
- Fixed custom grids sometimes not appearing
- Fixed Controllers Used table errors
- Touch preview activity prevents rotation
- Fixed Patch Gain parameter controller display bug
- Fixed gyroscope pitch clipping
- English now available as option for non-English localizations
TC-11 is a fully programmable, professional multi-touch synthesizer for the iPad. Choose from the 64 included presets, or build your own using touch controls, device motion, and on-board modules. Create music with the next evolution of synthesizer control!
For more information about TC-11 click here.
You Might Also Like...