Update: TonalEnergy Tuner v1.1 Released
Date Added: Mar 8, 2012
Sonosaurus have released version 1.1 of TonalEnergy Tuner. The update fixes several bugs and adds the top most requested features including the addition of external video support for all devices, zooming control for waveform, waveform freeze, and more.
- Fixed issues that caused incorrect pitch recognition results in certain circumstances.
- Fixed disappearing preferences issue on ipad
- Added external video display support for all devices.
- There is a new section in the preferences which enables the dedicated video output. Options include resolution, plot choice and dark or light theme for the dedicated display.
- Zooming control for waveform added to specify how much time you want to see. Range from 30 seconds, all the way down to oscilloscope-like short durations.
- Waveform freeze by double tapping plot, double-tap again to unfreeze.
- Double-tapping external midi keyboard note to set Just key center now works
- Can now shift the currently sustained notes by octaves: press and hold the +/- octave buttons
TonalEnergy Tuner is an all-inclusive, easy to use application designed for individual practice and/or large ensemble rehearsals that aides musicians to improve sound quality and intonation. It is much more than just a tuner.
Included are 18 brass and woodwind instrument samples collected from professional symphonic musicians exclusively for this app. Many functions of the tuner are designed to visually reward the musician for improving their tone and intonation at different skill levels.
For more information about TonalEnergy Tuner click here.
You Might Also Like...