Update: TonalEnergy Tuner v1.2 Released – Adds Support for AudioBus, MIDI Clock Sync, Background Audio, AudioCopy, SoundCloud Sharing & Much More!
Date Added: Mar 7, 2013
Sonosaurus have released version 1.2 of TonalEnergy Tuner – their app for individual practice and/or large ensemble rehearsals that aides musicians to improve sound quality and intonation. The update adds support for AudioBus for pitch and spectral analysis from audio produced by other compatible apps. It also adds support for Retina displays and the four-inch display of the iPhone 5, MIDI Clock Sync, background audio, AudioCopy, SoundCloud sharing and much more!
- Optimized for retina iPads, iPhone 5, and new iPod
- Improved sensitivity for all string and wind instruments and for use with clip-on instrument microphones
- New Auto chord recognition to automatically pick root note when using Just temperament
- Refined tuning of tone generator instruments
- New metronome features including visual pulse and additional rhythm subdivisions
- New Harmonic Energy spectral bar graph
- New Auto-vibrato option for tone generation, with configurable rate, depth, and onset delay.
- Updated visual enhancements for Target and Chromatic Generator to improve pitch indicators for all stringed instruments
- Added new linear and logarithmic scaling options to improve visual aspects for the waveform window
- New recording export options: email, AudioCopy, SoundCloud, and open In another app
- Added Audiobus support for pitch and spectral analysis from audio produced by other apps.
- Added Background option, for playing files, metronome, or the internal instruments via MIDI while running other apps
- More fully featured MIDI configuration, including MIDI clock synchronization capability to sync tempo of multiple devices
You Might Also Like...