Update: Unity Synthesiser v1.2.0 Released
Date Added: Mar 9, 2013
Steve O’Connell has released version 1.2.0 of Unity Synthesizer for the iPad & iPhone. The update adds multisample, sample and table editing; multisample and sample auditioning; background audio; SoundFonts 2 support; program randomisation and more.
- Added multisample, sample, and table editing*
- Added multisample and sample auditioning*
- Background audio support
- SoundFonts 2 support*
- Program random function to create random synth patches
- Single tap for selectors to bring up modal sheet to select from list
- Instrument, program, effects have operation button to bring up action sheet of operations such as copy, paste, undo, redo, etc.
- Added compressor and stereo compressor audio effect
- Corrupt Store purchase downloads handled better
- Updated help documentation
* means Store page Restore required to authorize new functionality if you have already purchased ‘Everything’, ‘Synthesizer Editors’, or ‘All Editors’
You Might Also Like...