Update: Yamaha Set List Organizer Version 2.0 Released
Date Added: Sep 21, 2011
21 September 2011:
Yamaha have released version 2.0 of Set List Organizer for iPad. The update includes Wi-Fi MIDI compatibility, MIDI Clock output, and more.
- Insert graphics either from your photo library or camera into text. (Camera compatibility is for iPad2 only)
- Program Change Text position locator (The text position will move to the relevant locator)
- Program Link feature offers you the ability to send program change data all at once
- The ability to increase the size of text
- Text lock function (Selecting different songs will have no affect on the text)
- Wi-Fi MIDI compatibility
- Tempo setting and MIDI Clock output (MIDI clock is only available via a cable connection)
- Send your Set List via email
Set List Organizer can be used to edit and display the set list for a live performance. It’s a must-have application for any musician. Set List Organizer is a CoreMIDI application that can send MIDI program change messages for each song in a live performance from your iPad to a synthesizer or other devices. You can use Set List Organizer to write detailed notes for each song.
For more information about Set List Organizer click here.
You Might Also Like...