V-Drums Friend Jam (iPhone)
Date Added: May 23, 2012
V-Drums Friend Jam is an app that makes your daily drum performance and practicing even more fun!
Drum practice songs for rock and jazz are available free of charge, and you can use them for enjoyable practice. If you use this app with the latest Roland V-Drums electronic drum system, your performance score and world-wide ranking will be displayed, allowing you to compete and socialize with drummers around the world.
- When you start up the app, songs for practicing and playing the drums in a variety of musical styles will be downloaded automatically. You can play back these songs for enjoyable drum practice.
- For even more drum performance enjoyment, using this app with a V-Drums system that supports wireless LAN functionality will let you use the following functions.
- When you drum along with a song, your drumming will be shown in the screen of your iPhone/iPod touch, and will be scored when you finish playing. Your results will be shown as a world-wide ranking.
- Your drums and your iPhone/iPod touch will be connected via wireless LAN, allowing songs and performance data to be exchanged. This means that without having to make troublesome cable connections, you’ll be able to perform while listening to high-quality songs via digital transmission.
- You can operate the app almost entirely from your drum pads, so there’s no need to set down your sticks.
- You can load favorite songs from the music library of your iPhone/iPod touch and participate in performance and ranking.
- You can post your performance times and ranking to Twitter for enjoyable communication with V-Drums users around the world.
- In order to use wireless LAN functionality, you’ll need a Roland V-Drums series system that supports V-Drums Friend Jam, a dedicated wireless USB adaptor (Roland WNA1100-RL), and a wireless LAN access point (e.g., wireless LAN router) that supports WPS.
- If you’re unable to connect to the wireless LAN access point, try connecting using Ad-Hoc mode.
- In order to post your performance times and ranking to Twitter, you’ll need to register your Twitter account in iOS.
- Scoring does not evaluate the accuracy of your performance; it reflects the number of points you earn by performing.
- If you’re using a V-Drums product that does not support wireless LAN functionality, you may wish to consider purchasing the TD-30/15/11, or use the Windows or Mac OS version of V-Drums Friend Jam.
- Songs with DRM (Digital Rights Management) cannot be loaded. Songs that have been upgraded to iTunes Plus can be loaded.
For more about V-Drums products that support wireless LAN functionality, visit roland.jp.
You Might Also Like...