Date Added: Feb 20, 2013
Create your own instruments from sounds you record. Make your own Grand Piano, Cat Piano, Dog Piano, Bird Piano or Majestic Bug Piano, or get creative and create something with your own voice. There are no limits. Record any sound, and play it back on the keyboard as an instrument or using Virtual MIDI and Core MIDI! Record anything and turn it into something musical and creative. For example, record one note from a guitar, and instantly can play any note from that guitar.
VoKey is a powerful, easy to use sampler. Import and export from your computer, manipulate the waveform with the touch screen, timeshift to sync all of the notes when playing chords… Record your performances, and play them back with the most dynamic and versatile piano on the iPad or iPhone.
- Waveform Selection – Drag your finger over the waveform to quickly edit the sample to use on the keyboard.
- Map to Keys – Select multiple regions of a sample to be mapped to separate keys on the keyboard.
- Reverse Sample Mode – Play samples in reverse, and use the waveform to customize the sample further.
- Web Interface – Upload and customize your VoKEY samples from a local computer.
- Virtual MIDI / Core MIDI – Use an external MIDI keyboard or send MIDI to other devices
- 13 Reverb effects with wet/dry adjustment
- Compatible with the IK Multimedia iRig Mic, for high quality recordings
- Audiobus Support
- Waveform painting and jumping: Edit by painting selections of the waveform RED or BLUE. this allows customized ‘Map to Keys’ effects. Jump between blue segments in the waveform easily with the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Sound Modes: The Timeshifting (or Timestretching) option allows simultaneously played notes to be in sync and the same duration, making the samples sound harmonious and musical when played together.
- Automatic Sample Trimming: This version automatically recognizes and removes the silence or “dead air” at the beginning and end of the recorded sample, making the keyboard very responsive.
- Audio Normalization: Normalization increases the loudness of your recordings to a maximum level without introducing any new distortion.
- Sustain and Looping: Control how the recorded samples are looped and sustained, when played on the keyboard.
- 30-Note Polyphony – make your own custom high-quality uncompressed (48.0k 16 bit) samples.
- Fully Animated Keyboard with multitouch glissando (finger sliding).
- Save, Load, Preview, and Delete Samples.
- Save and load Song Performances with Tempo adjustment.
You Might Also Like...