Date Added: Jun 10, 2011
WaveComposer is a pocketable studio for professional use where you can create music with flexibility and is offered at low price with a variety of functions, including rhythm machine, sampler, and wave editor functions.
- An intuitive operating environment is offered. Rhythm machine equipped with 16 step sequencer (12 tracks or less)
- Nondestructive and backing ground edit of audio data with waveform display
- Real-time effect (reverse, gain, pitch, and pan) standard equipment that can be used in each track
- Recording by built-in sampler anywhere
- Mac/PC forwarding of audio data with built-in HTTP server
- Pong it, reproduction with manual of sound source, and equipped with drum pad of high-speed response
As it comes with a function that allows you to export audio data, you can create audio loop and share with others on the spot.
Reading – It corresponds to all the main forms such as mp3, wav, aiff, alac, aac, and caf.
Writing – aiff
You Might Also Like...