Last Updated on November 16, 2021 by IDS Team
Emvoice, leading voice synthesiser developer and VST Plugin maker launches site-wide 40% OFF Black Friday 2021 sale, beginnging today! Musicians can now get the world’s most realistic vocal synthesizer on their computer for a one time fee of $119 per voice.
From now until December 1st, musicians can buy a perpetual license of any voice for $119, a 40% discount off of the standard $199 price point.
IF YOU LIKE THIS EMVOICE BLACK FRIDAY 2021 SALE, WE RECOMMEND YOU ALWAYS AND REGULARLY CHECK OUT OUR CATEGORY OF DEALS BY CLICKING HERE – WE REGULARLY KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH THE BEST OFFERS THE MARKET HAS TO OFFER.
To create vocals with the software, users simply enter one note for each syllable of lyrics. Both voices, Lucy and Jay, run on constantly improving, state-of-the-art voice engine technology. Developed by deep-sampling recordings of pro singers, the company hopes to empower musicians with instant access to vocals directly from their DAW.
Still unclear as to what these VST Plugin products do? Never used a vocal synthesiser before? Check out the two youtube videos below, with Lucy and Jay, the two voices offered by Emvoice:
Hinting that this is “only the beginning,” the company plans to release more voices in the upcoming months while continuing to advance the realistic quality of every offering. The free tier includes unlimited access to eight notes per voice. Head over to emvoiceapp.com to try it out for yourself.
“Musicians have been able to recreate just about every instrument other than the human voice with perfect accuracy for well over a decade now. Imagine how much creativity could be unlocked if wecould change this.” says the company’s CEO and founder, Rodolphe Ollivier.
Additional Emvoice Features:
● DAW-style piano roll note editor – just add words for instant sung vocals
● Sophisticated cloud-based engine recombines thousands of samples as you work
● Full custom control of pitch, glissando, and vibrato patterns
● Breath sounds are generated to work realistically around programmed notes
● Choose from common pronunciation options or create your own words from phonemes
● Export/Import project files to collaborate with other Emvoice users
● Available as a VST, AU, or AAX virtual instrument
● Lucy’s paid tier has a natural range of E2 – A4. Demo limited to C3 – G3.
● Jay’s paid tier has a natural range of E1 – C4. Demo limited to F2 – C3.
● Each paid tier includes an extended usable range of C0 – C5.