Bram Bos – developer of Ruismaker – first AU-compatible drum synth for iOS has released new FM-version of his synth.
Ruismaker App Description
Ruismaker FM’s flexible synthesis engine lets you create anything from snaredrums, kickdrums and spacy toms to weird and unconventional percussive sounds and effects.
– Audio Unit Instrument (AUv3): making music on iOS doesn’t get more convenient
– Use Ruismaker FM’s flexible FM synth engine to create thousands of sounds
– Comes with loads of factory preset sounds as examples
– Does not use any samples; all sounds are synthesized in realtime, on the fly
– Light on the CPU, so you can run lots of instances simultaneously
– Has an extra compact 4″ UI mode; especially for iPhone SE and iPhone 5S
– Fully automatable parameters (requires host support)
– Fully MIDI controllable using MIDI CC
– Download the advanced guide on ruismaker.com for more details about parameter automation, available instruments and MIDI implementation