After great success of TF7 – easy-to-use FM synth for iPad – Pier Lim has introduced his new virtual-analog synth for iPhone.
Features (with Purchase of Pro Pack) :
- 2 Main Oscillators (Saw, Square, Sine, Triangle and the coveted Roland-inspired Supersaw)
- 2 Sub Oscillators for each oscillator to give that added extra oomph
- 2 State of the art pure sounding filters, which can be used in series or parallel
- 2 LFOs for modulating almost any parameter in the synth
- 1 ADSR Envelope for the synth output
- 1 ADSR Envelope for controlling the filter cutoff frequencies
- 10 powerful effects comprising of Compressor, Distortion, Stereo Delay, Stereo Reverb, Reverse Delay, Stereo Chorus, Stereo Quad-Phase Phaser, Tube Distortion and Equalizer and Unison. – Arpeggiator, time-step, velocity, gate with plenty of fun arpeggio patterns.
- Audiobus and Inter-app Audio for inter-app operability.
- Ableton Link can be used to sync arpeggiator and bpm-syncable effects
- Midi controllers supported.
- Knobs are controllable via midi cc.
- Midi Out – use TF8 Synth as a midi controller!
Introductory price for pro-pack IAP: $2.99
[optin title=”Get FREE promo codes and best music apps on sale” border=”true” text=”Enter your email address below to get best curated offers” buttontext=”Submit” successMessage=”Message has been submitted successfully.” errorMessage=”Failed to send your message. Please try later.” invalidEmailMessage=”Your email address does not appear valid.” collectfirstname=”false” collectlastname=”false” collectphone=”false” collectcompany=”false”]